CoQUN® OS is a food supplement based on Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Miniactives, an innovative and patented modified release technology specifically designed to enhance the absorption of CoQ10.1
CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and immune modulating agent that occurs natually in the body, but depletes with age.2 CoQ10 has anti-inflammatory properties and has shown to help improve heart health, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and reducing the frequency of migraines.3
CoQ10 is found in every cell of our body where it fulfills two essential functions:
• Energy: provides the cells with the energy which they need to function currently,
• and survive4
• Protection: CoQ10 is an antioxidant and helps cells cope with stress5*,6*
• The cells in the retina of the eye require more energy than any other cell in the body7
Protect the retinal
to enhance absorption
Download instructions for use Further information
Safety is of paramount importance to the pharmaceutical industry. VISUfarma makes every effort to provide helpful, accurate information which is compliant with industry regulations.
1. COQUN® OS Instructions for Use, VISUfarma. [last revised 12/18].
2. Qu J et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2009; 50: 1814-1818.
3. VISUfarma Data on File. REF-00644. 2O18.
4. Parisi V et al. J Glaucoma. 2O14; 23(6): 391-4O4.
5. Cordeiro MF et al. Topical CoQ1O Is Neuroprotective in Experimental Glaucoma. ARVO 2OO7.
6. Lulli M et al. Invest Opthalmol Vis Sci. 2O12; 53: 8295-83O2.
7. Lee Know. Life – The epic story of our mitochondria. Friesen Press, Canada, 2O14.
8. Martucci A et al. Nutrients 2019; 11(3): 527.